Friday 17 August 2012

Rodney Hammond's presentation

At 2.30pm on Saturday 15th September, Rodney Hammond, Chief Radiation Therapist at Central West Cancer Service will be giving a presentation at Art Dako in the Orange Function Centre.

My talk will be an overview of the patient journey through our Radiation Oncology department.  I will go in detail about the 5 basic stages of the journey which are Consult, Simulation, Planning, Treatment and Follow up and I will have some images and equipment to help explain each area better.  I will also cover, as you mentioned, some statistics about our operation over the last 18 months so people can see what has been achieved and I will give an update on the progress of the second Linear Accelerator to help keep the community informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment